Thursday, October 22, 2009

Feelin' Fine

Well, friends, it has been a LONG 10 days, but the Solgos clan is finally feeling better. It feels so good to be healthy again!

Don't you love that time after you are sick and you see the blessings in your life so much clearer? I find myself thanking God for everything- thank you God for my lavender scented dish soap, thank you that we have a water to bathe our children, thank you for our warm home.

I hope my attitude lasts once we return to the normal pace of life around here. I'm glad we are entering the season of Thanksgiving- I have so much to thanksgiving to do!

PS- Carter got his hearing aids and looks cute as a button. He is doing well with them as long as we don't make it a big deal out of it. Hopefully I can get a picture of him on here soon so you can see how cute he is!!! I am also giving thanks that Carter can hear so much better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment