Wednesday, September 15, 2010

No court for us!

Well, the judge was a no show for our case yesterday. So, court is now rescheduled for October 5th. I am trying to be cool with that.

Meanwhile, we discovered that Carter might having more heart trouble. So for the next 48 hours his every beat will be tracked by a monitor. I'll try to get a picture posted here later so you can see all his wires and tape. Thank goodness he is cool with pretending he is a robot or Tony Stark. Actually, I don't think he is pretending. He really thinks he is a robot.

I also got to speak in my friend's Child Development class today about birth defects and adoption. How timely is that? Don't worry, I only cried once during my presentation. Everything just felt a little raw today.

I am also feeling incredibly thankful for my friends who love me when life is hard. I felt so supported yesterday by all the phone calls and facebook comments I got regarding Carter's health and the failed court date. I couldn't make it without you all!

"Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for him." Isaiah 64:4

I will wait, because I know this God who is acting on my behalf!

No comments:

Post a Comment