Monday, May 9, 2011

No Skunks Allowed!



I have a GREAT Carter story to share with you.

On Friday, I took Carter to McDonald's before physical therapy. As we are walking in, he notices the sign indicating the standard restaurant "rules" that you must wear shoes, a shirt and that no dogs are allowed. He looked at each picture carefully, taking in the meaning. Then he looked right at me and said, "No dogs? I think it should be no skunks cause them is sooo stinky!".

How great is that?

On a less fun note, I took my Carter boy to the neurologist today (cause we can't get enough Lutheran General these days!). The results of his last EEG showed that his seizure type has changed from partial complex to generalized seizures. One is not better or worse than the other, but it does mean he will need to continue taking seizure medication and we may be changing it to better suit this new type of seizure.


My heart bursts with love for this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment