Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I thought it fitting to begin my blog on Mother's Day weekend. A weekend that is celebratory and reflective.

Being a mother is a HUGE part of who I am. It is an honor and privilege, a joy and a challenge.
I have three children. My eight year old is full of love, intellect and deep spiritual understanding. My middle child is a hard worker. She is happiest helping me around the house or doing gymnastics. My youngest is a true superhero with a heart of gold.

I am asking God to help me raise them in a way that brings glory to Him. I want them to be bright lights in this dark world. They certainly have brought thousands of rays of sunshine into my heart and home already.

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to see your blog. I'm looking forward to reading it and learning more about your family.
    Blessings to you on this very special weekend.
    Marta :)

    ReplyDelete