Monday, August 3, 2009

Timber Creek Farms

One of my favorite things is the produce delivery I get every other week from Timber Creek Farms. Delivered to my home each week is a huge box of organic fruits and vegetables, organic milk, and eggs. I recently became of member of their "Pantry Club" where you can order anything you desire from Tree of Life, a health food wholesaler. If you don't think you can use a whole case of something, you can post a message to the Pantry Club and see if anybody would split it with you. This Pantry Club is fantastic for those of us living the gluten-free lifestyle! We also order our soy milk this way.

There is a huge selection of produce boxes available, but the one one I get (fruit and vegetable +more fruit), you cannot pick what kind of produce goes in the box. This way, they can put more of what is in season in your box for a better price. I love not only the economy of this, but also, I love the adventure. It has made me a more creative cook! Oh, today I have eggplant- what could I do with this?! And viola!- we have eggplant parmigiana for dinner. Love it.

Timber Creek delivers all over IL and parts of WI and IN, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment