Monday, January 25, 2010

I-797 Approval!!!

Today I got our approval notice from Homeland Security- the Immigration folks!!! This is a huge step to bring home our daughter. I can't tell you how many worries I had about all the reasons we might not get approved (mostly crazy constructs of my imagination). We even got the approval much earlier than I was expecting.

Now, all of our paperwork goes to Washington DC and then off to Burkina. The wait on that end is typically about 3-4 months. But you know what? I'm thinking it won't take that long. You know why? HOPE.

I asked God for a word to meditate on specifically for 2010. HOPE is the word He gave me. Hebrews 11:1 is the verse.
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."




No comments:

Post a Comment