Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Is Your Soul Thirsty?

If you are in need of a little refreshment for your soul, can I recommend a Morning with Jesus?

Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending one of these sessions. Book yourself a spot for when the kids are back in school! They are led by a good friend of mine and she is allowing me to post her information on my blog today:

You are invited to

A Morning with Jesus


If you are looking for a morning away from your regular routine
specifically to focus on your relationship with God,
consider a guided retreat.

~at my home*~

Simple breakfast provided.
Bring Bible, notebook, pen.

9am Continental Breakfast
9:15 Brief message
9:45 Small group discussion
10:15 Solitude time
11:30 Small group prayer
12:00 Dismiss


You are invited to join me on one of the following dates, each with a different focus:

September 8: Tending Your Soul
October 6: Lessons Learned in the Fire
November 3: Gratitude
December 1: Preparing our Hearts for Christmas

Space is limited to eight women at each session, so claim your spot soon!

$30 per person, or pay what you’re able.

Contact me with any questions or to make your reservation at elisabethcorcoran@mchsi.com.

*Address and directions provided closer to the retreat date.

No comments:

Post a Comment